Names

Fchamel

Chameleon Enthusiast
Does anyone have a special name or nickname you call you chams? I call miss Carly "Bebe" ?

Every morning I tell them ‘good morning ——-. Stella gets ‘beautiful’, Hammlet gets ‘big handsome’ and Grumpy get ‘gorgeous’. Then there’s my leopard geckos...they are all ‘sweetie’ except for Handsome, who obviously gets called, handsome. (Real creative on naming him! ? ) Spike the beardie is just ‘spikey’. Of the furry ones, Tabby is ‘tabbers’, Phoebe is ‘Phoebekins’, Beast is ‘beastie’. Of course when the furred ones are destructive, they are assigned names that shan’t be repeated here.

My dad calls Picasso “Mr. Picasso” and in the morning he gets “hey my beautiful boi” from me. Occasionally I will call him ”Crazy Eyes”.
Kahlua, my Doberman, gets “Kahlua-kuka-muka-schmuka-pukka-luka“. My other dog, Sasquatch, gets “Katchy” or “Fluffer Boi”.
My horse, Fezzik, gets “Fezzy” and “Big boi” (He’s a Clydesdale, Draft, Gypsy Vanner cross and is 16.2 hands and he is really big).

Ok, here:
DC3E1699-3AC7-401A-A5FB-EAE13EA8A12F.jpeg
3D85BE5F-5F0C-4537-A02F-85E7515555D5.jpeg

Every morning I tell them ‘good morning ——-. Stella gets ‘beautiful’, Hammlet gets ‘big handsome’ and Grumpy get ‘gorgeous’. Then there’s my leopard geckos...they are all ‘sweetie’ except for Handsome, who obviously gets called, handsome. (Real creative on naming him! ? ) Spike the beardie is just ‘spikey’. Of the furry ones, Tabby is ‘tabbers’, Phoebe is ‘Phoebekins’, Beast is ‘beastie’. Of course when the furred ones are destructive, they are assigned names that shan’t be repeated here.
Awwwww! Cute! Super special! ?

He is very gentle. He loves people a lot and will run up to me if he sees me/I call him. He doesn’t get spooked at anything. You can have a leaf blower on blowing bags all over the place and he wouldn’t flinch. Riding him is a joy. He isn’t exactly nimble, but he can run fast. I love him so much! ❤?

My dad calls Picasso “Mr. Picasso” and in the morning he gets “hey my beautiful boi” from me. Occasionally I will call him ”Crazy Eyes”.
Kahlua, my Doberman, gets “Kahlua-kuka-muka-schmuka-pukka-luka“. My other dog, Sasquatch, gets “Katchy” or “Fluffer Boi”.
My horse, Fezzik, gets “Fezzy” and “Big boi” (He’s a Clydesdale, Draft, Gypsy Vanner cross and is 16.2 hands and he is really big).
Awwwww! ???

Back
Top Bottom