Names

Every morning I tell them ‘good morning ——-. Stella gets ‘beautiful’, Hammlet gets ‘big handsome’ and Grumpy get ‘gorgeous’. Then there’s my leopard geckos...they are all ‘sweetie’ except for Handsome, who obviously gets called, handsome. (Real creative on naming him! ? ) Spike the beardie is just ‘spikey’. Of the furry ones, Tabby is ‘tabbers’, Phoebe is ‘Phoebekins’, Beast is ‘beastie’. Of course when the furred ones are destructive, they are assigned names that shan’t be repeated here.
Didn't know they had furry chams lol?

Funny, but I never had a nickname for any of my chameleons. Some of the names were had a "reason" though.
One was hatched butt first so I called him Ascend. One always sat at the top of the highest branch in the cage so he was Look-out. One never stopped roaming the cage so I named her Seeka. One was less healthy than the rest when she hatched so I called her So-so. She turned out great! Nothing exciting or inventive really though.

Funny, but I never had a nickname for any of my chameleons. Some of the names were had a "reason" though.
One was hatched butt first so I called him Ascend. One always sat at the top of the highest branch in the cage so he was Look-out. One never stopped roaming the cage so I named her Seeka. One was less healthy than the rest when she hatched so I called her So-so. She turned out great! Nothing exciting or inventive really though.
Awwwww! creative! ?????

My Chams name is Lil Cham but I call her pretty or spoiled brat when she tries is pissed at me
My dog Pitbull is named Doc but i call him Duck or Baby Boy and my dachshund is named Karen cause she is a brat like a karen and i call her baby or sweetie
my cats are sisters we have Three Dot which is her name *Pssh she has 3 Dots* i call her Dots
my other is Coal Miner i call her Coalsey
my sun conure is named Mango i call him Mang or Tango
My ferrets Roman is Rome
Dillan is Pickel Chips
Bobby is bob
And remmy is Rem Rem
i have lots of ANIMALS ??

Back
Top Bottom