Named one, lost on the other...

DeviousMike

I'm a huge Star Wars fanatic so I've decided to go with names from the SW universe. I've decided on naming my panther "Jango" because he has the bounty hunter mentality. He stays hidden and strikes when nobody is looking! Sidious also came to mind because his personality is all Sith-y too and he's an Amibole and will be all red. I'm 95% on Jango but still kinda open on changing his name.

I'm at a lost with my veil though. He's easy going and does everything in front of me. Eat, drink, poop, you name it! Since he's green I was thinking Yoda, Greedo, Bosk or Gree (A clone trooper with green armor).

Feel free to chime in on any suggestions or opinions!

So here's Jango (or maybe Sidious)

spidercham.jpg

And here's the yet to be named veiled.

IMG_0675-1.jpg

I would go with Yoda for your veiled- from the pic he looks wise and knowledgable.. He can use the force to catch his prey!!!! lol- my hubby is SW fanatic and has turned my boys to the dark side with him.....;)

I know this mite b way off....but how about for the ambi JAbba the hut:p

and the veiled i go with yoda or Gree:cool:

Since the Veiled has no shame why not Jabba for him and Jango is a good name for your panther. My male ambilobe is Boba and my veiled is Leia. My wife and kids decided on SW for names for all of our chameleons.

Since the Veiled has no shame why not Jabba for him and Jango is a good name for your panther. My male ambilobe is Boba and my veiled is Leia. My wife and kids decided on SW for names for all of our chameleons.

I was keeping with the green thing and he's not a fat worm either :p

Back
Top Bottom