name suggestion for my baby male veiled ?

big john

hi,im new here but all looks good.

just sold my female vieled to a nice irish man :) and awaiting delivery of my new baby male vieled tonight :D

im looking for some simple but meaningfull names for him,i currently have FIDO in mind. ?????

Waldo, because I know it's a pain to find a baby cham in a well planted tank... so you can legitimately say "Where's Waldo?" and "I found Waldo!" without being too much of a nerd (If the bf and I weren't on scifi names, I would have suggested this for his meller's XD)

is there a particular theme you want? my theme is pirates of the carribean, names im using: captain jack, davy jones, and some of the others :p

I've always thought Oliver would be a cute name for a male veiled. Reminds me of green as well, which is fitting.

name for veiled

Waldo, because I know it's a pain to find a baby cham in a well planted tank... so you can legitimately say "Where's Waldo?" and "I found Waldo!" without being too much of a nerd (If the bf and I weren't on scifi names, I would have suggested this for his meller's XD)

or Kermie like the muppets

wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything ;) hope it didn't come accross that way.:)

No.......absolutely no offense taken. When I took mythology in college it was a "whirlwind" of a class...........we covered so much in such a little amount of time. I just made a mistake.........and all you did was correct it. :)

Back
Top Bottom