Name my new Cham!

I think that Apollo sounds like a great name. Marley is becoming too common imo. I try to name my chams according to their coloration and/or personality. But that's just me. :)

Orien or Adonis if you're following astro/mythological names. Apollo seems kinda common too

My Crested Geckos name is "Ace" I named him after Ace Ventura. Lol! You are more than welcome to use it. I also have 3 snakes I named Bob, Ziggy, and Damien. I had a 4th and her name was Marley, lol! My Parakeets name is Clyde, I have a fish named Betto, and a Tarantula named Juanito. :D Again, your are welcome to use any of these.

hi,
heres a list of my favourite names for chams

katy
leonard
leopold
norman
gloopy
zooby dooby moo
micheal
maggie
zooba
gulp
david
kirp
joey
joland
ergo
stevy
blooby
flower
fluffs
jack
lee
geremy
bingo
flash
dash
massey
herb
hypo
oby
raymond
harold
frydo
friday
thursday
jebus
macorony
ron
merie
santa
dopey
minney
deebo
jono
emmm
heart
lime

sorry its so long

longtongue

Arlight everyone, I think I have a decent amount of names now. Thanks to everyone for your help!

Here's what I got: Sirius, Orion, Angelos, Tokin' and Arcturus. Let me know what one you guys like best and that will become my cham's name!

I'm getting a male ambilobe one week from today. Although I don't have pics, I found this guy that looks VERY similar. I'm thinking he's possibly a sibling of his. https://www.chameleonforums.com/love-air-pic-heavy-49902/ (look at the male)

So, I need ur guys help naming him. I'm thinking either Apollo or Marley, but I'd like to hear some of your ideas.

He very well could be. Who are you getting him from? Both our chameleons are from Harry at Chroma.

D&D exotics in Oshawa.

Everyone please go to the thread titled "Name my new Cham Part 2" I changed my personal name choices.

Back
Top Bottom