Name Ideas?!!

animal__lover

So I'm going to adopt a Panther Cham in September and I need some names! I may get a male, but I'm open to a female! Here are some pics of the dam and sire!
chameleon.jpg
cham.jpg

Attachments

• cham.jpg
    cham.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 47
Since it will be your 1st chameleon, I’d recommend getting a male, unless your heart is set on a female, as males require less care. My Ambilobe was named Pico, if that helps! I also find really human names (like Steve or Larry) an absolute hoot!

Well, that is quite a long way off. Plenty of time to think up some good names. I agree with @ERKleRose about your first cham being a male.
Since it’s going to be your first and September is so far away, I suggest using the time to thoroughly explore https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/ There’s a tremendous amount of accurate and up to date info on everything you could ever want to know about chameleons. Do make sure to check out the podcasts...they are fantastic! You also have time to watch all of Neptune the chameleon’s videos on YouTube...another great source of info.
Stick around the forum and read all of the posts, even those you think might not ever apply to you and ask as many questions as you need.:)

Well, that is quite a long way off. Plenty of time to think up some good names. I agree with @ERKleRose about your first cham being a male.
Since it’s going to be your first and September is so far away, I suggest using the time to thoroughly explore https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/ There’s a tremendous amount of accurate and up to date info on everything you could ever want to know about chameleons. Do make sure to check out the podcasts...they are fantastic! You also have time to watch all of Neptune the chameleon’s videos on YouTube...another great source of info.
Stick around the forum and read all of the posts, even those you think might not ever apply to you and ask as many questions as you need.:)
I am actually subscribed to them lol

Your favorite sports teams’ mascots, favorite actors, singers, bands, artists (like paint or sculpture), etc.

I name him, I keep him.

Hmmmmmmmm
Killer. Hmmmmmmm
Beast. Hmmmmmm
Murderer.Hmm

uh Grubby!

Hmmm.Funeral Planner!

Uh. Cootie!

HMm. Hemorrhoid.

Uh. Squirt!

Uhhh..F-Frank!

Stinky!