Name ideas, anyone?

Hi I made a list of names!! If you can figure out what they are from, double points to you haha! Anyways, I’d like to see what you guys like the most!!
Pick one male and one female please!

F - Sasha

M - Ezekiel

F - Tara

M - Murdoc

F - Maggie

M - 2-D

F - Noodle

M - Russel

F - Wendy

M - Butters

F - Rosita

Attachments

• C78357A8-32FB-4615-949C-4310380DBE00.png
    C78357A8-32FB-4615-949C-4310380DBE00.png
    920.2 KB · Views: 74
These are my favorites!
M-Butters

F-Noodle
Another thing that would be cute is for them to have the same first letter of their name!
Example: Maggie and Murdock

Hi I made a list of names!! If you can figure out what they are from, double points to you haha! Anyways, I’d like to see what you guys like the most!!
Pick one male and one female please!

F - Sasha

M - Ezekiel

F - Tara

M - Murdoc

F - Maggie

M - 2-D

F - Noodle

M - Russel

F - Wendy

M - Butters

F - Rosita
Hello welcome to the forum! I like Noodle but that’s because that’s my favorite out of the band.

How long have you had the little cutie? Also feel free to ask any questions! There’s informative members on here always ready to help.

Hello welcome to the forum! I like Noodle but that’s because that’s my favorite out of the band.

How long have you had the little cutie? Also feel free to ask any questions! There’s informative members on here always ready to help.
Love to see another Gorillaz fan!! Super fun. I’ve only had them for a few hours!! I recently got them from an amazing seller with a 30 day back guarantee! (They assume they are a male, I’m taking them to the vet to get that double checked) I’ve also set up a nanny cam to watch over them during the day so I won’t disturb them since they are very new.

Love to see another Gorillaz fan!! Super fun. I’ve only had them for a few hours!! I recently got them from an amazing seller with a 30 day back guarantee! (They assume they are a male, I’m taking them to the vet to get that double checked) I’ve also set up a nanny cam to watch over them during the day so I won’t disturb them since they are very new.
Another way to check a veiled chameleons gender is for Spurs on the back of their back feet.
69B1B89F-C263-4AE8-8775-CEE680AAA8EE.jpeg

This sometimes isn’t solid but most of the time works. Let me know what you see!

Thank you for this!! I’ve known about this but haven’t gotten to checking just yet since I just got them and didn’t want to stress them out further, thanks!!
Of course! You’ll likely find out at the vet lol! Feel free to share your set up if you ever want recommendations!

One of my Chameleons is kinda named after a band lol (Zeppelin, I bought him with the name and decided I liked it too much.)

52ADCB53-3A24-4A22-A820-7F5C28B76F88.jpeg

You wouldn’t be the only one with a band themed name lol!

Of course! You’ll likely find out at the vet lol! Feel free to share your set up if you ever want recommendations!

One of my Chameleons is kinda named after a band lol (Zeppelin, I bought him with the name and decided I liked it too much.)

View attachment 307636
You wouldn’t be the only one with a band themed name lol!
What a beautiful boy!! Super duper adorable.

do you have any ideas for cheap lighting ideas?

What a beautiful boy!! Super duper adorable.

do you have any ideas for cheap lighting ideas?
So with UVB you shouldn’t go cheap. It’s best to go all out and get what’s best. This is how your chameleon will get D3, which is vital in absorbing calcium for reptiles especially chameleons. If you don’t provide enough D3 your chameleon can get MBD (metabolic bone disease.) basically turns their bones into sponges. I got zeppelin from a home that didn’t take time to get proper UVB, so now he shows signs of MBD and was vitamin deficient.
A085695F-7E1A-4514-AACB-BE8BE0A6A40E.jpeg

The casque on his head is bent because of improper lighting. (Older pic.)

As for UVA (Heat lamp.) The main purpose of this lamp is to give heat, nothing else. You can get an average day 75 watt bulb (that’s what I use.) and it should work. Reptile companies really like to slap “Reptile” on simple things and price it twice as much. Don’t go for colored lights or “night lights” . Chameleons don’t need heat at night and actually benefit from a temp drop. Their basking range should be about low 80s. Be especially careful with light placement as chameleons have a reputation of burning themselves. They don’t really have the sense to feel burning. So this can happen easily. As for a lamp to put the bulb in. I get a lamp that can handle the wattage of the bulb (I buy from reptile brands for a lamp because they’re made with the thought of the reptiles). Not something a lot of people talk about but I’ve had things fry on me because I gave them too much wattage. Not bulbs but heat pads and luckily for me it didn’t go sour. Just take your time and make sure you Cham is happy, healthy and comfortable out of all things. You will learn things as time goes on. I’ve learned so much especially on this forum. You’ve definitely made a good first step by coming on here.

So, so, so helpful, thank you for this. I just found one on Facebook marketplace for around 20 with no damages. I’m going to get it for them. Do not worry about all the replies!! This helps so much
Of course! I’ve learned buying stuff used is sometimes a better route lol! If you have anymore questions let me know!

Back
Top Bottom