Name help please!

ShaunaLynnA

I have a Jackson female who was rescued and needs a name. Her mate sadly passed before we could get to the vet but as a Christmas gift I was given a male who will arrive Tuesday. Needless to say they both will need a name any ideas?

Last but not least my mother purchased me a pair of carpets for Christmas since she knew these were a dream of mine to one day own and they will need names. They will arrive on Tuesday as well.

I appreciate the help in advance :)

Last edited:
Awwww! Lucky you! Carpets for Christmas! I would love some of those, but for now I don't have room for any more lizards, sadly! Can't wait to see pics of your newbies!:D

Yes I guess I am lucky lol since I have always wanted them but I was and still am short on space. I had to do some moving around of my cages to make room for one more. NO MORE chamies for me now :( as I am officially out of room in the house.

I have a Jackson female who was rescued and needs a name. Her mate sadly passed before we could get to the vet but as a Christmas gift I was given a male who will arrive Tuesday. Needless to say they both will need a name any ideas?

Last but not least my mother purchased me a pair of carpets for Christmas since she knew these were a dream of mine to one day own and they will need names. They will arrive on Tuesday as well.

I appreciate the help in advance :)

You need some sweet pair names!

How about Odysseus and Penelope, or Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, or Victoria and Albert or Napoleon and Josephine.....

hansel & gretel =P

wallace and gromit

nick and norah

Jay & Ray

George & Angie

i just got htese from the top of my head:cool:

Well since the carpets were a Christmas gift and will be arriving this Christmas week I thought of Nick and Noel :) Cute and common I am sure lol but I like it. Now I just need to choose my names for my Jacksons. I was thinking Pascal instead of Rascal for the male but don't know what to name the female that would fit with that.

Well since the carpets were a Christmas gift and will be arriving this Christmas week I thought of Nick and Noel :) Cute and common I am sure lol but I like it. Now I just need to choose my names for my Jacksons. I was thinking Pascal instead of Rascal for the male but don't know what to name the female that would fit with that.

Prudence! Wow there is a 10 character minimum for posting messages

What about Helen and Hector? Is she pretty enough to go to war over? ;)
- Ursula and George
- Jessie and James
- Cassidy and Butch
- Bonnie and Clyde

I kinda got into a theme there... That's all I have for now!

Since you like Pascal, maybe Pascal and Patel (pronounced Puttel)? Chams are hard to name, they're so... unique:)

Back
Top Bottom