name contest!

melmelion

im trying to think up names for my new male veiled chameleon i am getting in 3 weeks so i can have plenty of research.
so far i have these names,

pickle
rango
reptar

id like names like those, please tell me those names and whoever wins gets the plessure of being the one to have named my chameleon!

I like pickle, I had a green tree frog named pickle.

Or you could go with Enik or Zarn since veileds remind me of sleestack from land of the lost.

Try Azura, Ivan, Napoleon, He-Man, Skeletor, Cpt. America or some other equally heroic name.

Please do not use Rango...Every other chameleon this side of the hemisphere is named Rango. Don't subject your poor chameleon to the name Rango, he will be mocked and bullied at school. All the other cool chameleons will ostracize him and steal his lunch money.

Out of the 3 you asked about, I vote for Pickle. Its the least cheesiest. Mmmm....cheesy, Chester the cheetah, now thats a cool name. You cant hate a person named Chester.

Simon, Darwin, Atlas, Mhykol, Calvin, Leon, Roman, Castle, Norman, Leaf, George, Walter, Sentinel, Vincent

All good names as others said the names you said are over done, except pickle. This is my name list for chameleons. I like Atlas the best.

Mint is another and Simon is actually my favorite.

Ooo I love Mint! I might add that to my name list for a female something down the line. It's my favorite color, after all.

I had a panther named Atlas, I really liked that name. Short but noble, I thought.

Ooo I love Mint! I might add that to my name list for a female something down the line. It's my favorite color, after all.

I had a panther named Atlas, I really liked that name. Short but noble, I thought.

Next male I get I was planning to name Atlas. You are right it is a very good name.

Back
Top Bottom