Nactus 2010!

Hey everyone! The nactus 2010 reptile photography competition is here again and I have several photos placed again this year. Many thanks again To Catherine Adams who provided the amazing animals that were selected by the judges this year. Catherine's Nosy Mitsio, Lang won the reptile portrait category last year.

http://www.exo-terra.com/en/photography/nactus_award_voting.php

Go vote! And vote for the best photos, or if you can't decide and you'd like to support me, just vote for all the chameleon photos ;)

Category 6 - photo 5
Category 7 - photo 2

Those 2 photos are yours?? i've already voted them yesterday before this message :D
They're great so was an easy choice!!! Where do you find these chams??

Royden, I voted for you, though I thought you did a better photo of the mossy tree frog then what was posted. :rolleyes:

Good Luck Royden!

I just voted....tried it yesterday and kept getting error messages. Good luck Royden! It's an honor to have Dino (Chamaeleo Trioceros Laterispinis) and Calypso (Kinyongia Uthmoelleri) in the contest. Calypso just did a full body shed yesterday and looks very buff :p

Thanks everyone!

Site is back up! Vote away!

The red tailed boa in Category 6 is also my photo, but I don't want to split my vote. Dino is a better photo anyway!

:):)

Royden, I voted for you, though I thought you did a better photo of the mossy tree frog then what was posted. :rolleyes:

I know - I really felt burned by that one. I felt like I submitted better mossy frog shots, but that's what judge's are for or we'd all be winners ;)

Back
Top Bottom