Nactus Award

Sporkthedork

I just got an e-mail from Exo-Terra about this Nactus Award that they do. I know a lof of you guys take great pictures and thought that you guys might be interested in it. The ultimate prize is an expedition to the Mayan ruins of Honduras. In the past, they've gone to Madagascar twice so hopefully they'll go there again in the future. Well just wanted to inform all you great photogs about this award.

Here's a link:
http://www.exo-terra.com/en/photography/index.php

Only reptiles or amphibians on a natural background..thats me out of the picture.. :rolleyes: all of mine are fake backgrounds.

Pretty sure there was only one Yoda pic. Category 6 photo #2 the panther in category 4 photo 4 i beleive is a Sambava? Awesome Photos tho one of my favs

nice pictures!

I was looking at the pics from Uganda 2005 and they have some nice pictures of chams.

Are those three horned chams Jacksons? I have never seen jacksons with that color!

I also noticed that wild chameleons are WAY skinnier(fit) than the fat chams we have in captivity...

Pretty sure there was only one Yoda pic. Category 6 photo #2 the panther in category 4 photo 4 i beleive is a Sambava? Awesome Photos tho one of my favs

My bad. I didn't look closely- mostly I meant that I can recognize Royden's photography and saw two obvious ones.

Contest ended last night. Thanks for everyone's support! THe two photos were Yoda and Catherine Adam's Nosy Mitsio Lang.

nice pictures!

I was looking at the pics from Uganda 2005 and they have some nice pictures of chams.

Are those three horned chams Jacksons? I have never seen jacksons with that color!

They're Johnston's Chameleons, Chamaeleo (Trioceros) johnstoni. They are similar looking to Jackson's but one major difference is they are oviparous (lay eggs).

Chris

Back
Top Bottom