My Weekend....

No, not yet... My wife chased it down the street in her car the other night when she caught it in our driveway as she was getting home. We've been keeping our girls in at night, hoping that eventually they'll give up. I'm about to start another major construction project in my yard in the next week or so, and plan on adding to the wall at that time. Still looking for a bear trap rental.

A low powered air rifle might do the trick. This way you get your point across to the dogs and you dont actually cause any harm. Also get to have some fun...haha

Dogs do not follow a strict schedule for coming in heat. Just because it was 2 mos ago doesn't mean they can't be again.

My little female Min Pin from a rescue group at a vet was spayed at 3yo. but she still has a "mild" heat as often as twice a year.

As for the stray dogs, being near the desert I am guessing feral dogs so be careful. They feel trapped and they may become aggressive. Right now their "flight" instinct is pretty strong if they are scaling 6 foot walls.

There, my $.02....:)

Wild/feral dogs wouldn't survive very long here in Las Vegas... Someone has got to be feeding and watering them. There's been no sign of them lately. Paintball gun is loaded and ready in case they come back....

On a side note, we got our first rain here in Vegas in as long as I can remember. I love it. It rained almost all day yesterday, and again today on and off. We had some minor flooding out here by me, and it's nice to blow by these sissies with their hybrids going 2 mph through the water in my lifted F-150 and splash them as I pass.

Back
Top Bottom