My WC Tamataves

I honestly would have never started getting involved with WCs with out a good Vet, Dr Brick has alot of experience with chameleons. I also have my own microscope and I have experience reading fecals. I like to be prepared ;)

Good to see you do your homework...

Hey Jessica, I keep looking at your Tamataves and keep thinking of ways to explain my CFO -yeah wife, you guess it right- on why she should approve my expenses to expand my collection of Ambilobes to Tamataves... ;)

Hey Jessica, I keep looking at your Tamataves and keep thinking of ways to explain my CFO -yeah wife, you guess it right- on why she should approve my expenses to expand my collection of Ambilobes to Tamataves... ;)

Tell her to look deep into Steaks eyes......

She's suddenly feeling relaxed and sleepy while in this trance we will whisper "He needs Tamataves" LOL

Buy a baby and see if she notices! I buy stuff all the time (with my mothers approval) and then a month later she walks into the room and goes, "what the heck is this?!? I didnt say you can have these!" Sometimes she even pays for half of the animal as a gift! Lol.

Just wanted to give an update on my sweet a** Tamataves Steak and Eggs! Sorry not the greatest of pictures but I snapped them on the fly.

Here is Steak, he is actually a real curious guy who always wants to check out what I am doing. I've only seen him mad one time and that was at the vets office lol

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_01153.jpg

DSC_01572.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

And here is my beautiful girl Eggs. She is not as friendly or tolerent she will bite lol

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

I'm just loving these guys and I can't wait to put them together :D

Thank you for looking

they look amazing Jessica!!!

the girl has some nice yellows too, they will make awsome offspring:cool:

goodluck with them

Nice pictures Jessica! Keep me in mind when you breed them, I'd love to add a Tamatave to my collection!

Thanks for posting some new pics Jess. Im kicking myself for not picking up any from Ray. But I got enuff going for right now. lol Your female you got is absolutely stunning. Really nice yellows. The male looked awesome in that full body body pick you posted.

God, i'm gunna go nuts if i don't get myself some tamatves soon. By far my favorite locale appearance wise, plus the seven or so adult males ive seen in person that were not about to die at a reptile show like so many others ive seen were massive and so bright red/orange when angry. I just love the east coast locales.

Justin

Thanks for posting some new pics Jess. Im kicking myself for not picking up any from Ray. But I got enuff going for right now. lol Your female you got is absolutely stunning. Really nice yellows. The male looked awesome in that full body body pick you posted.

Thanks Scott! Yea these Tamatave are gorgeous I'm glad I didn't let them pass me by! You have those stunning Falys ;)

God, i'm gunna go nuts if i don't get myself some tamatves soon. By far my favorite locale appearance wise, plus the seven or so adult males ive seen in person that were not about to die at a reptile show like so many others ive seen were massive and so bright red/orange when angry. I just love the east coast locales.

Justin

Oh I have a feeling you will be seeing some in the next several months!
Yea my male is pretty big and he is still filling out :D
The colors these guys throw is crazy! When he is mad he fires up bright red with thin white lines all over his head and gular. Looks just like the marbling of a juicy steak lol

Back
Top Bottom