My Veiled Cham Had No Yellow Color???

Haven27

Hey guys,

I've noticed my cham MoJo has never shown me any signs of any yellow coloration. He is mostly turquoise and grey or green and light green when calm and darker greens with some black when he is disturbed. Any thoughts?? Should I be worried?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 103
His colors will come in more when he gets older and more mature. Yours looks normal for the age.
Members have told me he looks anywhere from 5-9 months. I'm going with 5 months because he looks a lot like other 5 month old chams in images. I'm glad to hear he will develop his colors! I won't be missing too much of his growing up :) I just didn't want to get a baby baby as my first cham because they look so delicate. Even starting out with a very small baby leopard gecko made me nervous but she's a big girl now!

That's great because I think he's just beautiful now and he will get even more gorgeous! :LOL::LOL::LOL: Thank you!!

His yellows will pop out the most when he is mad, and fired up. I wouldn't suggest doing this a lot, but try putting him in front of a merrier, and see what his yellows look like.

His yellows will pop out the most when he is mad, and fired up. I wouldn't suggest doing this a lot, but try putting him in front of a merrier, and see what his yellows look like.
Even when I first brough him home he was hissing, displaying, and lunging but he had no yellow. He was just darker and his spots and blacks were more prominent.

From what I've read, the warmer colors like red and yellow take a bit longer to come in. He'll keep gaining his color for quite a few more months.

I think it was like said he will probably develop more yellow as he gets older, but then again he might not they can have some differences in coloration.

Back
Top Bottom