My veiled and my panther chameleon had sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitelock09

I know they can’t have babies, but i want to be sure, they lasted almost 10 minutes there stuck and then separated as if nothing happened HAHAHA. So I want to know if it is possible that they have eggs and that they are fertile. Please help me!!
Here is a photo that i catch in the moment
99E5D7BE-7646-4CB1-9DD7-323859B320A4.jpeg

If this is the truth you should not free range your chams at the same time if they can easily escape their trees ever. Most people if they free range their chams at the same time, usually create a shield around the bottom that a chameleon cannot escape. Now I doubt they will be fertile but just house the eggs... these are completely different species so they likely will not be able to create healthy fertile eggs together. However if the eggs come out fertile.... I doubt they will be healthy babies.... the amount of mutation that would happen to be able to be fertile woulld be bad.

So, just want to make sure this post does not become an out of control mess. Please keep in mind all audiences, and stay on topic.

As for my two cents, if eggs are laid, why would you incubate them?

Also, as stated, hopefully this was not done intentionally, and hopefully you free range separately in the future.

So, you recomend me to not incubate de eggs?

Well atleast ya know he will breed some won't veiled that is so get him a girlfriend and keep the other breeds away they look healthy other than the mating scene lol and smash the eggs and throw them away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom