My tongueless boy!

KEEP THAT SUPER PRETTY BOY!!!! lol i wouldnt get rid of him if he was mine lol.. but i like "special needs" cases lol i actually had to break down and get a 100% healthy cham because i kept picking up, crimped/nipped tail, scare up, malnourished.. edema having chams b/c i have a soft spot for them and like previously statd i love the hands on lol

Well, he only lost his about 6 months ago (I think?) due to an infection that got really bad really fast. He ended up swallowing his tongue and I couldn't get it out by myself. By the time the vet was in, it was too badly damaged to save. The only good thing that came from the whole ordeal is that he is much less aggressive and sometimes even seeks me out now.

Oh ok sounds bad. My boy always seeks me out looking for food all the time lol.

KEEP THAT SUPER PRETTY BOY!!!! lol i wouldnt get rid of him if he was mine lol.. but i like "special needs" cases lol i actually had to break down and get a 100% healthy cham because i kept picking up, crimped/nipped tail, scare up, malnourished.. edema having chams b/c i have a soft spot for them and like previously statd i love the hands on lol

I might def keep him :). Thanks for the comment.

Back
Top Bottom