my tank

flexarium.JPG finally here it is

any1 think it will be ok for a cham. i have a dripper which is why theres a big bowl on the floor and a sprayer bottle

yehh thats all its for was orignally a big bird bath. but i need something to collect the water. do you think the birght coloured towel in the background will make him angry

from what ive read and seen, chameleons aren't too fond of colours like red. even though there is red in it, i realy dont think it would be a problem. just watch out for signs of stress (staying looking shocked in one place for long amounts of time , fired up colours , bold pattern changes or threating poses at the towel). for drainage, better yet what i did. was i bought some egg crate panels for ceilings, i cut that to the dimensions of the base of my flexarium, and zip tied that to the bottom of the cage. then i set my cage on a resevoir big enough to have the cage sit on, and thats how i caught my dripping watter. its a pain, but works. even if its temporary.

Go buy a thin sheet of acrylic or plexi and cut it to size. Drill a few holes in the middle, prop the cage up, shove a pan under the cage and you have drainage!

dunno yet i aint seen him. hopfully picking up monday. i got a email from the owner the other day with a picture in it,hes about 5 months old.

dunno yet i aint seen him. hopfully picking up monday. i got a email from the owner the other day with a picture in it,hes about 5 months old.

I won't suggest because it's rude to suggest but I'd recommend that maybe you could add more plants fake or real just as a thought?? When you get your Cham send me a picture???

what i meant was maybe a blant nearer the front, only because they sometimes like to feel away from the outside

yehh i got em off reptilekeeping.co.uk, thinking of getting 15m of vine for 40 odd quid. hang it round the ceiling

Back
Top Bottom