my tank

yehh i got em off reptilekeeping.co.uk, thinking of getting 15m of vine for 40 odd quid. hang it round the ceiling

If you come back to this thread at around 5pm today I will upload a picture of my set up, I use a modded reptibreeze because wood insulates very well

yehh ill check it later. c=hopefully get some ideas to change mine around. if i get my cham tomo ill put a pic up

Well if you check out the photo/video threads underneath the the enclosure threads we are on now u will c my thread and it's called say hi to dizzy and there is a picture of her in her old enclosure

here it is with her in it

i like that i can see how you could lose her in there. nice ammount of plants all spread. what bulbs you using? should be picking my nosey be up tomo. might try get some more fake plants for the front

i like that i can see how you could lose her in there. nice ammount of plants all spread. what bulbs you using? should be picking my nosey be up tomo. might try get some more fake plants for the front

I have vids on utube called reptibreeze by dropanuke! It shows how I mod them. At the bottom I have 3 hibiscus plants and the rest are all fake, I put real plants at bottom to encourage her to utilise the space and exercise as she is about 3 years old but very friendly, I am able to stroke her chin and arms with friendly response.
Iv noticed with chams that thy like to see you without you seeing them and they don't like lots or fast movement because they arnt designed for speed so it makes them I guess uncomfortable like the colour red does

i got my nosey today. hes seems to like being handled was nice a bright out the tank sitting on top of my door. currently upside down sleeping. also i did what you said and got the top more blocked in with plants jsut hoping he settles in ok

i got my nosey today. hes seems to like being handled was nice a bright out the tank sitting on top of my door. currently upside down sleeping. also i did what you said and got the top more blocked in with plants jsut hoping he settles in ok
Congrats on your new Cham, yeah it won't take long for him/her to get settled, what kind of equipment do you have for your enclosure? Lights plants etc etc? If you need to ask any questions about anything I'm I'm willing to help.

Back
Top Bottom