my take on jdogs pvc drain table

Manik6

draintablestart-1.jpg
instead of sitting the cages on the pipe i used angeled brackets for better secure support and also made the drain in the center so my bucket could be underneath. i used that cardboard plastic stuff used to make those advertisment sign you see stuck in the grass for the drain supports and silicone to seal the cuts.
draintablefinish.jpg

i will have my first test trial in the morning since when i set it up it was too late and kymani was getting ready for bed. thanks jdog for the inspiration. the right cage is unoccupied at the time and plants will be coming soon, just want to make sure i got plant lights set up. (dont want to lose another shefflera)

thanks guys. yeah it was hell trying to figure out how to do what for the drain. my step dad was trying to help me but he kept throwing me off with his ideas cause i already had the material i know i wanted to use and he just kept throwing out stuff that would involve me wasting more money, so i came back at it alone and poof the ball started rolling. i work better alone. my ex knew that, so everytime i asked her to help me design the cages with foilage, she said no, that i would just take over and and redo whatever she did. lol!

well syn i dont think youll like the numbers. lol it was roughly about $100 give or take. i actually spent more cause like i said i put my own twist on it so i wasnt sure exactly what outcome i wanted so much experimenting went on. i just sent another member all the details on measurements and material so you wont have to waste money on any uneccessary material. i feel it is worth it cause in my line of work i can come home whenever i want to mist and clean but the more time i waste doing that the less chances i have of making any money. im a wrecker driver and ive lost alot of money on missed calls due to coming home and doing so.

im thinking of doing something similar so I can not have to worry about water build up when misting and run longer drip sessions. id also love to get a mist king... so I was thinking of doing something very similar lol. with my twist tho of course

ofcourse man, thats what makes this land so great. im sure there are more inventive ways of doing a drain system but this works great. next is a watering system. i cant decide exactly what kinda watering system i want to use. mister or rain forest type drip system. i really like that natural look of a rain forest and water dripping everywhere. if any has any links it would help. thanks

Back
Top Bottom