My Supplement Schedule

Cali Reaper

I wanted to hear from breeders or vets, if my supplement schedule is properly set right? I have 2 Panther chameleons, Willy Wanka (Male) 1yr and Zee-Zee (Female) 9 months. I have them on this schedule for supplement. Calcium w/o D3 (zoo med repti ), Calcium w/ D3 (zoo med repti) and Multi Vitamins (Rep-Cal Multivitamin with beta Carotene), both rarely get any real Sun light, they are under UVB/UVA light for 12 hours and no screen to cover some light light.

Week 1
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Calcium D3 Multi Vitamin Feeding only Calcium No D3 Multi Vitamin No Feeding No Feeding
Week 2
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Multi vitamin Feeding only Calcium No D3 Multi Vitamin Feeding only Calcium No D3 No Feeding

Week 3 Repeat week 2 and Week 4 Repeat week 1

Calcium without d3 should be used the most. 3 to 4 days a week for the male and 4 to 5 days a week for the female.

Calcium with d3 and multi Vit. should only be used twice a month.

Any pictures of your chameleon's?

Calcium without d3 should be used the most. 3 to 4 days a week for the male and 4 to 5 days a week for the female.

Calcium with d3 and multi Vit. should only be used twice a month.

Any pictures of your chameleon's?

These are my babies

Attachments

• IMG_1046.JPG
    IMG_1046.JPG
    193.4 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    324.5 KB · Views: 291
I did not notice on mobile my schedule show up funny, well here how it looks like.

Week1
CalciumD3-Sunday
Multi Vitamin-Monday,Thursday
Calcium w/o D3-Wednesday
No Feeding Friday,Saturday

Week2
Multi Vitamin-Sunday,Wednesday
Calcium w/o D3-Tuesday,Friday
no Feeding-Saturday

Week3 Repeat Week2
Week4 Repeat Week1

I did not notice on mobile my schedule show up funny, well here how it looks like.

Week1
CalciumD3-Sunday
Multi Vitamin-Monday,Thursday
Calcium w/o D3-Wednesday
No Feeding Friday,Saturday

Week2
Multi Vitamin-Sunday,Wednesday
Calcium w/o D3-Tuesday,Friday
no Feeding-Saturday

Week3 Repeat Week2
Week4 Repeat Week1

You are oversupplementing and it can cause calcification of your chameleon's organs.

Calcium without d2 should be used the most. If they do t get outside time the male should have it everyother feeding and the female one extra time than the male.

Multi vit. and calcium no more than twice a month.

Nice looking kids!
Does your female always look that dark? Do you have. Laying bin for her?

She was divirginzed a week ago and I just placed a bin, I just need to cover the screen for privacy because the cage set up is in the living room

It could just be the pictures but it kind of looks like the male has some swelling on the pads on the top of his head and the side of his face.

It could just be the pictures but it kind of looks like the male has some swelling on the pads on the top of his head and the side of his face.
I got him like that, i really did not notice it bad. This pictur below is the first day I got him.

Attachments

• IMG_0680.JPG
    IMG_0680.JPG
    309.2 KB · Views: 262
Back
Top Bottom