My Son Tiger baby

Wow Clarke, George looks so awesome!:D I can't believe how he has matured! What a fantastic job you have done with him!:)

Thanks so much Suzi!! I wasn't sure if I would breed him but after his display I would almost feel bad not breeding him :D It's funny I was moving things around in the cham room making some changes and he could just barely catch a glimpse of a girl in another cage and spend the whole day in the top corner of his cage with black stripped eyes looking for that girl...horn dog!! :cool: So I made sure there was no way he could see anything and he burst into shed LOL.

Thank you SO much Jann...Most of the time I feel like I have NO idea what I am doing:rolleyes: but I can tell you I am always doing my best and researching as much as possible;)

Here is a picture from this weekend George getting his first sight of a LADY...and I can tell you at 7.5mo he knew what to do! Full on head bobbing display and courtship. He even came down out of his tree to find her when we put her on another tree. Too bad for George this little lady isn't for him...she is an out of towner.
img_7822_2_original.jpg

WOW what a swoosh color burst. Nice

Pictures of him checking out his new hanging plant, moments later he was running along the clothes line looking for ladies!! Someone needs to tell him that he's got to fill out first! And sorry for the crappy cell phone quality :eek:

Attachments

• 2011-10-269514-15-5595645.jpg
    2011-10-269514-15-5595645.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 2011-10-269514-29-419549.JPG
    2011-10-269514-29-419549.JPG
    203.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Pictures of him checking out his new hanging plant, moments later he was running along the clothes line looking for ladies!! Someone needs to tell him that he's got to fill out first! And sorry for the crappy cell phone quality :eek:

He looks awesome. I just saw this post I am loving his back ground color:D

Showing off for the ladies today. Before the picture was taken all his green had turned yellow.
46a663fa-a0d1-237f.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It that George? He is so grown up now and it seems like you just got him. :eek: He sure is a handsome boy. I love the blue bars. :)

Master G says Thanks!!:D Today was the first time he went yellow bodied...it shocked everyone.:eek: He is such a mild mannered cham that it is almost impossible to get him to fire up...but when he sees the ladies he gets excited ;)

Suzi is currently raising his little lady, I will get her first part of next year:DI can't wait!

George is still having explosive sheds. This is from a few weeks ago...SO itchy!!
ry%3D480

This was from yesterday...showing that new yellow body but already the green is coming back in in this picture.
ry%3D480

This is what he was SO excited about. I don't blame him...she is one HOT little girl!!!:eek::D She was a "He" until recently LOL then after her last shed she let us in on the secret!! She is the best looking female I have personally ever seen and even has yellow cheeks at times, and orange rain:eek::cool:
ry%3D480

He got to free range the Christmas tree this year...before all the decorations went up...he enjoyed himself!!
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Checking out the top of the tree...he wasn't happy when I told him it was time to go back to his cage:p

ry%3D480

George looks absolutely gorgeous in these last pictures. That's a gorgeous little lady too. None of the chams that I have now like the Christmas tree but my daughter use to have a Nosey Be named Vega and he just loved it. I could't keep him out of it. :D

Thanks Jann!! George just keeps getting better and better. He was hatched 3-2-2011 so I guess he is 9 mo now. He is a total spoiled brat and will only eat if he is outside :rolleyes:
We let all the chams on the tree, all seemed ok with it but George was all over that tree. He has had a fun few weeks even made an appearance to my son's kindergarten class :)

OMG Rob, George looks so AMAZING!! What a great job your doing with him! What a total stud!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom