My sad loss :(

shazz

I came home from work on saturday to find my poor Stewie dead on the floor. he was fine in the morning and was eating and drinking well, his front leg was bent under his body and it looked like he had fallen, at the top of the enclosure I found what looked like a lump of worms which he had eaten as a treat the eve before, this was right where his head always was where he basked. I am so upset and really missing the little guy. Just wish I knew what happened. Any ideas ?:(

Shazz, I am so sorry you lost him so suddenly. A necropsy may give you more insight into what happened. Chams are so different to other pets - they really suck you in and you become so atached to them. We don't realise quite how attached we are until we lose them and it hits us hard. I really feel for you. Rest in peace Stewie.:(

i am so sorry for your loss. I know you haven't had him very long so the necropsy as Miss Lily recommended would not only give you info on the cause but also all of us if you so choose to share it with us.

i am so sorry for your loss. I know you haven't had him very long so the necropsy as Miss Lily recommended would not only give you info on the cause but also all of us if you so choose to share it with us.

sorry to hear that, something like that would certainly bum me out. Try to find out what happened not only to share with us but so that when if eventually you get another cham you could prevent such tragedy.

i am very sorry for ur loss. I just lost my precious 1st Chief CoeChi on sunday late afternoon, he took his last breath in my arm; i asked him to plez not leave me but he was still taken from me, sadly enough, i despair.
I also will perform an Neocropsy on him to find out his cause of death and this way i might improve my husbandry.
It's true that we get VERY attached to our Chammys, i will take my CoeChi's heart and keep it with me to take to my grave; he was my LuvBug and will remain close with me by his side.
I am still very emotional about lossing him and cant help but shed a tear in memory of him.

Back
Top Bottom