My pitbull

Eva is so cute, she is the best!

eva2.jpg

ewa.jpg

WOW, long tongue, lol

ewa2.jpg

Jake

very cool. How old is he? Are you gonna cut the ears too? My cousin has a white pitbull and he is a big sissy. Not like the stereotypes that are given to the pitbull breed. His dog won't even bark at little dogs.

Wow, I absolutely love her colours! They are banned in Ontario now, which is sad really cause they are gorgeous and very well mannered dogs under the right care (such is the case with any terrier really)!

I am not a fan of the ear cropping...makes them look so mean, they are so cute with the ears, and I can't imagine the ears being docked at this age! I wish I could find such a beauty here, but we can't...so I'll have to settle for a weimaraner with that mousy colouring when my dalmatian leaves this world!:D

She's beautiful!
I am definitely a believer in the philosophy that there are no bad breeds.
I'm sure that you are not planning to crop the ears. I know it is a "breed standard" but,
one of the main reasons you see it in this breed is for fighting.
They are cropped very tightly so that another dog can't grab a hold of them.
They are banned in Denver as well. Way too many cases of aggressive animals escaping and hurting or killing people and other animals.
It's very unfortunate, but the sport of dog fighting must be stopped somehow.
I am also very opposed to training them to be aggressive as a guard dog.
Such lovely animals that people with a certain sensibility have destroyed the
reputation of.

-Brad

Last edited:
She's beautiful!
I am definitely a believer in the philosophy that there are no bad breeds.
I'm sure that you are not planning to crop the ears. I know it is a "breed standard" but,
one of the main reasons you see it in this breed is for fighting.
They are cropped very tightly so that another dog can't grab a hold of them.
They are banned in Denver as well. Way too many cases of aggressive animals escaping and hurting or killing people and other animals.
It's very unfortunate, but the sport of dog fighting must be stopped somehow.
I am also very opposed to training them to be aggressive as a guard dog.
Such lovely animals that people with a certain sensibility have destroyed the
reputation of.

-Brad

Brad,
Thanks for the compliments! BTW, it is a she, LOL.
Her ears will never be cropped. She has.never will be trained for any violence. She doesnt ever bite at all...just doggie kisses. And she is encredibley smart. She is 9 months, and listens better then any dogs my friends have sown me. I love when people serotype against pit bulls, because then my dog total disproves it. I am sorry to hear that they are banned in your areas. They are wonderful dogs. This girls happens to be my brothers, but i will be getting one that is officialy my own.

And thanks to everyone again for the lovley comments!:D

Jake

Back
Top Bottom