My Parsons in the morning sun :)

WayneL333

I went to check up on my Parsons this morning and my boy, Popeye was showing some amazing colors. He seemed so content. This is his favorite basking spot in the morning. I thought I'd share a couple of shots:

Popeye%20Morning%203%20small-X3.jpg

Popeye%20Morning%202%20small-X3.jpg

Here's his girl (hopefully) Olive Oyl. She wasn't basking just yet. I think she's trying to keep her skin fair:

Olive%20Oyl%20Morning%201%20small-X3.jpg

Great photos. Popeye sure is handsome! Great colors. I'm sure the girl(s) will love him. :)

They are both lovely. How long have you had them? I agree that is does seem we are seeing a lot more parsons. Let hope that turns into lots of cb parson babies.

They are both lovely. How long have you had them? I agree that is does seem we are seeing a lot more parsons. Let hope that turns into lots of cb parson babies.

I've had Popeye for almost a year now and my other two for a few months now. They came from European breeders and I have the actual Cites documentation for Popeye. But yes I agree, I would not knowingly buy WC Parsons and am excited to hear that CB Parsons are becoming less of a rarity. I don't think I'm nearly as advanced or knowledgable to produce CB babies, but I'm hopeful.

Looking good Wayne. They look happy and healthy.
But...do I see little rostrals growing on your girl?

Thanks Tylene, but I hope not! I stare at her everyday and compare her pic with other female pics and I'm pretty convinced she's a girl. She's about the same age as Popeye and they look so different to me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though.

They both look awesome! Any photos of Cooper's sibling?

Thanks Jann. She's(?) not housed with them since she's so small. She's kept in my garage with my other chams, but I'll try to take a quick pic of her today when I get a chance.

Good looking Parsons seems like ive been seeing them more often lately.

They do seem to be popping up a bit more lately. Have seen a handful for sale and people showing off their youngsters. I hope this continues, I would love to see them a little more available one day:D

Beautiful pictures!

Back
Top Bottom