My Panther seems too tame...

I picked him up on April 18th, I was told he was born at the end of January.
This is him the day I got him
View attachment 243026View attachment 243027

I have pictures of his sire deep in my emails somewhere lol.
Woah what a cutie!

Well, one of our breeders seems to have the dates wrong. I have attached the pictures of my guy who was between 2-2.5 months old when we got him (there was a two week date range). He seems to be considerably bigger than yours was. The one with me holding him was about 6 days after we got him...

Attachments

• IMG_2824.jpg
    IMG_2824.jpg
    868.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2823.PNG
    IMG_2823.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2822.PNG
    IMG_2822.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
Woah what a cutie!

Well, one of our breeders seems to have the dates wrong. I have attached the pictures of my guy who was between 2-2.5 months old when we got him (there was a two week date range). He seems to be considerably bigger than yours was. The one with me holding him was about 6 days after we got him...
Oh my gosh he is so cute I cant handle it!!

I definitely think that my guy was much younger than 3 months when I got him. He didnt start to develop ANY color until a solid month after I brought him home, if that gives you any indication lol

That's helpful to know, thank you!

And what a good looking boy, what locale? I'm assuming RBBB Ambilobe?

Ambilobe. I didn’t know what RBBB meant. I had to google it but I’m not really sure. I wasn’t the original owner. I bought him from someone when he was 10 months old. He was malnourished and weighed only 30 grams. Here he is with normal color. It’s hard to get a good picture of him because he won’t be still.
85DDC408-497B-4B6C-897E-F7DC95BD4BB0.jpeg

Attachments

• 24FECC7E-E377-451F-9F3C-E50477F2F192.jpeg
    24FECC7E-E377-451F-9F3C-E50477F2F192.jpeg
    302.8 KB · Views: 69
Ambilobe. I didn’t know what RBBB meant. I had to google it but I’m not really sure. I wasn’t the original owner. I bought him from someone when he was 10 months old. He was malnourished and weighed only 30 grams. Here he is with normal color. It’s hard to get a good picture of him because he won’t be still. View attachment 243068
Gorgeous! I would say he’s an ambilobe YBBB (yellow body blue bar), which is what mine is ;)

Good thing you saved him!

Gorgeous! I would say he’s an ambilobe YBBB (yellow body blue bar), which is what mine is ;)

Good thing you saved him!
Yes I have been looking and that’s what I think, too. I just think he is awesome and I am lucky to have him. I think he had been fed crickets from the pet store about once a week before I got him. The guy spent $600 on him with the cage (I saw the receipt) so it makes no sense that he would not take care of him after that. He did supplement though so his bones are fine.

Back
Top Bottom