My New YBBB Ambilobe

My little guys still doesn't like me so when I take him out he's quick like a cat, very hard to photograph as the phone is for some reason very scary to him (My Border Collie is the same as he won't stay still for photos either!) Anyway, the first picture reveals the bump clearly. It's not just one eye but the buldge is equal in size in both eyes.

1634657907215.png
1634657922836.png

My little guys still doesn't like me so when I take him out he's quick like a cat, very hard to photograph as the phone is for some reason very scary to him (My Border Collie is the same as he won't stay still for photos either!) Anyway, the first picture reveals the bump clearly. It's not just one eye but the buldge is equal in size in both eyes.

View attachment 312807View attachment 312808
And you said this has been since you got the little guy right, just smaller? I would send an email to Johnathan and send him the pic. He is a reputable breeder and very knowledgeable. He would be able to give you better feedback than I can. Like I said this can be linked to sinus issues and sometimes over supplementation. I have only seen that a few times though. I am betting on something going on with the sinus. Do you have a good reptile vet?

And you said this has been since you got the little guy right, just smaller? I would send an email to Johnathan and send him the pic. He is a reputable breeder and very knowledgeable. He would be able to give you better feedback than I can. Like I said this can be linked to sinus issues and sometimes over supplementation. I have only seen that a few times though. I am betting on something going on with the sinus. Do you have a good reptile vet?

As usual, great advice Beman. I will message Jonathan, don't know why I didn't think of that on my own?! 🤔

Back
Top Bottom