My New YBBB Ambilobe

Highway61

Chameleon Enthusiast
1625071608446.png
1625071582810.png

He arrived yesterday safe, fiesty and fast! This little guy traveled coast to coast so thanks to Jonathan at iPardalis for packing him with a cold pack and having him held at the air conditioned FedEx station so I could pick him up. I just clicked a few bad shots as I put him in his enclosure and don't want to bother him with the camera for the next week.

Anyway, I'm still at a loss what to name him so a little help? He's from the previous clutch of this lineage:

1625071452795.png

Such a handsome boy... Is it just the color or is there something odd going on with the bottom corner of the eye turrets?
Nothing wrong with your eye turrets, Beman! Good call and yes, as long as I can remember, he's had small buldges at the forward end of the eye turrets. On both eyes. I haven't ever seen him fuss with his eyes, rubbing them on plants or with his hands so it hasn't concerned me. Until now. I'll try and get some close ups of this and post here.

Nothing wrong with your eye turrets, Beman! Good call and yes, as long as I can remember, he's had small buldges at the forward end of the eye turrets. On both eyes. I haven't ever seen him fuss with his eyes, rubbing them on plants or with his hands so it hasn't concerned me. Until now. I'll try and get some close ups of this and post here.
Minions Mic Drop GIF

lol no really though get some closer pics for me. We can see this with issues with their sinuses. I have seen a few times where it is linked to supplements as well.

Update; now that he's 6 months, the colors are coming in. He's a YBBB but only now am I starting to see some yellow, usually around his underbelly. Anyway, always curious to know if anyone spots anything unusual about his health, fire away!

View attachment 312775View attachment 312776View attachment 312777
Omygoodnes. He's beautiful. The first picture looks like a full on rainbow. Looks like a bag of skittles. ♡♡ did you ever name him?? Can't wait to see more pics.

Back
Top Bottom