My new viv for my new panther almost done :)

kingjohn

Just thought if share my progress here's where I'm at and it's almost finished
null.jpg

Looks good! A question tho, is that plexi or glass, and also where is your ventilation? You may run into some problems with that. I would also add more perches so your cham is able to use the space provided more effectively.

Thats just gorgeous... The only thing you need (from the picture) is horizontal vines and branches.

Mind giving some more details (size of enclosure, lighting specs)?

I am sure your cham will be quite happy in that home :)

That looks great! I'm in Essex too! Where are you string your chameleon from? I would try and cover the dirt with large pebbles though as they will try and eat it.

Looks good! A question tho, is that plexi or glass, and also where is your ventilation? You may run into some problems with that. I would also add more perches so your cham is able to use the space provided more effectively.

Thats just gorgeous... The only thing you need (from the picture) is horizontal vines and branches.

Mind giving some more details (size of enclosure, lighting specs)?

I am sure your cham will be quite happy in that home :)

He did say its not done yet lol

Hi all thanks for all the replies ive not done much today other than fit the mesh too the roof and glass and runners to the front, so looks the same from a pic lol I'm going to fit lots of draping fake vines from the top of the cage for all the horizontals also I have 4 70mm vents in the background and mesh roof for ventilation (if its not enough ill add a fan) but its abit more than exo Terras so hopefully it will be fine, tomoro night I'm hoping ill have pucks if the finished product minus the chameleon lol thanks agen

Forgot to add the lighting is 2 2ft t5 lights on arcadia ballast setup and a basking bulb on dimmer stat for heat the cage is only 4ft tall by 3ft wide and 18 deep thanks
John

Hi Bradley forgot today I'm gettin mine from lee warren at millenium
Reptiles top breeder over here has a nice shop in sawbridgeworth too mate

Beware his chameleons locales are not always what he says they are. He does a lot of crosses which sometimes get sold as pure. I know the two big breeders in the country have warned me against him. What locale are you getting?

Coldblooded have some nice pure ambilobe in at the minute.

Thanks for the heads up mate but it's all payed for now so ill have to wait and see but it's a red bar ambilobe male Payed my deposit last November so hope it is lol where do you get yours as I'd like a female too once I've made some space for another viv

Cheers
John

I got my male from muji chameleonworld. Them and chameleoco are the best breeders in the uk. We will be able to tell if he is a blue bar ambilobe.

Last edited:
Cheers for that Bradley will check them out

Here's a pic I just took adding some vines in hoping to have it all running today but will see lol
null-1.jpg

Well he's moved in now just need to get my pebbles today for the floor and plant a cutting of pothos in that little pot in the background lol thanks for looking
null-7.jpg

null-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom