My new lil guy Pasquale

Misled

This is my new lil veiled cham not sure if its a male or female I hope male seeings how we named him pasquale lol, Also if anyone can.help tell me his age, the pet store told me 4 months but after all my research and reading I think he's much younger they were feeding him crickets n mealworms n.he has quite the appetite if that helps at all thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2013-08-29_16-08-24-1.jpg
    2013-08-29_16-08-24-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 159
are there little "spurs" on the back of his back feet? if so its a male.. looks kinda like a little thumb lol at least to me

He does look considerably smaller then my 4mo. He looks more like 2 judging off of my veiled.

Yup that's what I was thinking around prob 2 months and Im thinking its a female lol don't see the things on the feet
I think they were also underfeeding him they told me twice a week this lil guy started eating dirt smh

Very nice, whether it is a he or a she.

On the topic of eating dirt, make sure that the dirt is covered up. Some people use larger polished stones, just make sure that the stones are big enough so that cannot be eaten. Dirt eating, has been said to be a symptom of a vitamin of nutrient imbalance, but it can be a variety of reasons.

Very nice, whether it is a he or a she.

On the topic of eating dirt, make sure that the dirt is covered up. Some people use larger polished stones, just make sure that the stones are big enough so that cannot be eaten. Dirt eating, has been said to be a symptom of a vitamin of nutrient imbalance, but it can be a variety of reasons.

Yea once I saw him eating it I took it out and replaced it with stones I can't believe how much wrong info the pet store will give you, I've been feeding him daily and he's so much happier , thanks for all the help guys glad I found this site

Back
Top Bottom