My new guys coming!!!

BIGGUN

Avid Member
full

Ankaramy male WC.

full

full

Cap Est boy CBB

These are the 2 males on their way this week. I have 1 WC Ankaramy female coming in a pair with the male pictured, and 2 WC Ambilobe females coming for another breeding project.

Then in a month or two I have 2 gorgeous ambilobe males coming once the females settle in and are vetted.

Kevin

Great looking Anakaramy - best looking specimen/photo i've seen of that species. Really nice colors.

Cap Est is outstanding too! Where do you find such excellent chams?

Great looking Anakaramy - best looking specimen/photo i've seen of that species. Really nice colors.

Cap Est is outstanding too! Where do you find such excellent chams?

The Cap Est is a 6 month old from Craig Wyatt (good dude, easy to work with).

The Ankaramy was a chance finding. I had a friend trying a new importer and he had to take a female for every male he requested. I took a couple of ambilobe females off of him and before he sent them he HAD to send a pic of that guy and, of course, once I saw him I had to get him and his female.

The Cap Est is a 6 month old from Craig Wyatt (good dude, easy to work with).

The Ankaramy was a chance finding. I had a friend trying a new importer and he had to take a female for every male he requested. I took a couple of ambilobe females off of him and before he sent them he HAD to send a pic of that guy and, of course, once I saw him I had to get him and his female.

Kevin, thanks for your reply. Man, you've got one awesome 'ramy there - I've been undecided on whether or not to get one - but after seeing your new one I'm sold! Such a cool, beautiful animal. Best of luck with them!

Back
Top Bottom