Chameleon Enthusiast
My new frogs are adorable!
dendrobates leucomlelas (bumblebee)

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
How adorable! And look how that one has a Mickey Mouse Pattern on his back! Just too cute. Are these the only color you will be keeping or will you be getting other colors too?

I'm impressed by how different each one is from the last, I didn't know they varied like that between individuals. Very cute!

How adorable! And look how that one has a Mickey Mouse Pattern on his back! Just too cute. Are these the only color you will be keeping or will you be getting other colors too?

I love the Mickey Mouse pattern lol
Those are really nice Sandra! I have always wanted dart frogs, I think they are so cool :)

Those are some seriously nice frogs. What size terrarium will you keep a group like that in? I would love to see a picture of your set up.

Beautiful frogs!!! Awesome colors!!! Congrats

thanks!

they look sweet!!
thanks! I think so too :)

Wow are they poisonous?
Not captive bred ones (in the wild they are, due to what they eat)

Yes, that one was easy to name LOL. I also keep tincs, mantella, and whites tree frogs.
full

full

full

I'm impressed by how different each one is from the last, I didn't know they varied like that between individuals. Very cute!
thanks!
The ones from British Guyana look more alike/consistent, with thicker bands. The ones from Venezuela have quite unique patterns.

adorable. the 3rd one has mickey mouse on its back :)
yes! totally adorable! thanks!

Awesome dart frogs! I miss keep them.
Im enjoying getting back into frogs :)

I love the Mickey Mouse pattern lol
Those are really nice Sandra! I have always wanted dart frogs, I think they are so cool :)
the kinds I have are some of the easy ones to keep - go for it!

Those are some seriously nice frogs. What size terrarium will you keep a group like that in? I would love to see a picture of your set up.

I use the exoterras. Something like 24"wide, 18" deep and 24" high. I'll take some photos of the terrariums and post them later :) They're not as pretty / intricate as some other peoples -yet. :)

Very cool Sandra, I really like the frogs, so many cool colors and patterns.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra those are absolutely awesome!! I love the last one. He looks like he is smiling! :D Too cute.

Sandra those are absolutely awesome!! I love the last one. He looks like he is smiling! :D Too cute.
thanks!

Bumblebee frogs........I wonder how they got that name.......:D They do look very sweet, congrats on your new babies :)
way easier to pronounce too! :D

Very cool looking frogs!!!
thanks!
thanks, I think so too :)

Great looking frogs - an early birthday present for yourself? :p Michelle
you got it!

Back
Top Bottom