My new chameleons!!(Panther and Veilds)

Sum123

Here are my new babies! Well I have had them almost a month now and they are doing great!! Here they are. No name yet, I was think some thing Disney. Since I picked them the weekend I went Disneyland. The frist pics were taking a two days after they came home, I am not any good takeing their pics yet and I to stress them out either.

This the smallest girl, she is loves to meet at the door, when I feed & mist. Both girls are sunbursts are from a good friend of mine! (dondeb562) They are a little over two months.
Disneylandchams249.jpg

And this the bigger girl, she is a feisty one! lol
Disneylandchams252.jpg

And here is the panther, boy does he have a tude! He is a 4.5 month old red bar ambilobe male from cainschams but he was gift from Debbie!
Disneylandchams266.jpg

And some new pics from the other day.

This the panther sleeping.
chamsagian011.jpg

And My Husband holding him.
panther016.jpg

And one of him chilling!
panther027.jpg

The smaller girl, chilling!
chamsagian004.jpg

chamsagian009.jpg

The bigger girl, always ready to eat! lol
vieldschins015.jpg

vieldschins017.jpg

Thanks Debbie! I hope so too! I couldn't be happier with these guys, I am so in love with them. lol :D

Hello!!! They all look great!!:D Im glad you like the little male. He does have a little bit of character hahaha but Ive seen a lot worse;) At least you wont have trouble firing him up. Keep me posted on him, I am curious how he will turn out!!

The smaller girl, chilling!
chamsagian004.jpg

Seriously I can not get enough of this pic! She is soooo chubby yet she thinks she is hiding behind that little twig! lol!

Thanks! I must say that I really have falling for these guys!! :D BTW the panther shed yesterday! You see some new color coming in, will get pics soon!

Back
Top Bottom