My new Chameleon... Ok so not a chameleon...

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I am excited to introduce you all to Tater... Aka Tator tot. He is Heeler and pitty mix. Sooooooo smart! Anyways ignore my ugly self and focus on the adorable 4 month old boy that is my little man and makes me so happy. We are working on training with a trainer and he is doing really well. I got Tater for my birthday.

I have been taking a break from the forum for a few reasons. Needed some time to clear my head. It has been a rough 4 months for me and while I love these chameleons and I adore my Beman I think I have pulled away from the forum trying to protect myself from any more hurt or stress. I have missed everyone here! While I am mostly lurking I am always around via private message. Much love to you all!

IMG_4325.jpg IMG_4345.JPG IMG_4346.JPG IMG_4338.JPG IMG_4331.JPG IMG_4328.JPG

Ahhh! I love Tater! Congrats! He’s in VERY good hands!
Your break has not gone unnoticed lol! I’m glad you are able to take a break to refocus and recharge. Much love to you and your family :love::love:

Ahhh! I love Tater! Congrats! He’s in VERY good hands!
Your break has not gone unnoticed lol! I’m glad you are able to take a break to refocus and recharge. Much love to you and your family :love::love:
Thank you sweetheart! He has been good for me. With my heart issue it’s been good to get out and walk him everyday. Just having him to cuddle and pet has reduced my stress. He is funny and makes me giggle all day.

Back
Top Bottom