My new Chameleon... Ok so not a chameleon...

Or a huge femur bone
20191104_132320.jpg

As a professional dog groomer, i make first time customers wonder if their dog is really an alien.

"what do you mean you have to "pop its butt organ", fee fee has to be dragging her butt across the carpet for some other reason"

Or my favorite was when they find out dogs may have nails on other places than their toes. When i point out the dewclaw that they havent clipped in a year, they kinda act like it wasnt there before. Yup the dewclaw just grew over night...

As a professional dog groomer, i make first time customers wonder if their dog is really an alien.

"what do you mean you have to "pop its butt organ", fee fee has to be dragging her butt across the carpet for some other reason"

Or my favorite was when they find out dogs may have nails on other places than their toes. When i point out the dewclaw that they havent clipped in a year, they kinda act like it wasnt there before. Yup the dewclaw just grew over night...
God bless you! I had decided to groom my shi tzu myself after some not so great experiences and what a job that was! And expressing the anal gland - what fun! Poor little girl passed last year, and while I miss her, I don’t miss the grooming.

God bless you! I had decided to groom my shi tzu myself after some not so great experiences and what a job that was! And expressing the anal gland - what fun! Poor little girl passed last year, and while I miss her, I don’t miss the grooming.

We turned the mother in law suite kitchen into a dog grooming center. Took out the sink and popped in a RV bath tub. So the dog nose is about at chin levels. You constantly hear "kisses dont help".

Back
Top Bottom