My new cage any suggestions?

gingie

This is my new cage for my new panther yet to come. Just want to make sure everything looks like its in the right place. Also I am looking for any suggestions to make it better. Let me know what you all think!

Attachments

• 100_2788.jpg
    100_2788.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_2787.jpg
    100_2787.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 191
  • 100_2791.jpg
    100_2791.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 175
Hey Michelle:

What size is this cage? You will need a few more branches and/or climbing sticks/vine for him or her to climb on and I generally put a couple leading down to the bottom just in case. Do you have a misting system? That's not a necessity, but do you have a dripper instead?

Julie

This is my new cage for my new panther yet to come. Just want to make sure everything looks like its in the right place. Also I am looking for any suggestions to make it better. Let me know what you all think!

What size is your cage? And where did you find the stand or did you build it? It looks like it fits perfect

What size is your cage? And where did you find the stand or did you build it? It looks like it fits perfect
Its 2x2x4 from lllreptile.com. The table its on is actually a side table that was at a local garden/home store (prairie gardens) it was $240.00 and they had it marked down to 75.00 because it has a few scratches on the top which of course don't bother me since I have the cage on it! I was so excited when I found it!! It was PERFECT!

Hey Michelle:

What size is this cage? You will need a few more branches and/or climbing sticks/vine for him or her to climb on and I generally put a couple leading down to the bottom just in case. Do you have a misting system? That's not a necessity, but do you have a dripper instead?

Julie
I have a drip but not the mister yet and suggestions on a good brand?

Its 2x2x4 from lllreptile.com. The table its on is actually a side table that was at a local garden/home store (prairie gardens) it was $240.00 and they had it marked down to 75.00 because it has a few scratches on the top which of course don't bother me since I have the cage on it! I was so excited when I found it!! It was PERFECT!

A 4 ft. high cage will not work for a baby. Be sure to get an older cham. If a panther at least 6 months old.

Back
Top Bottom