My new baby cham

Here are a few more pics:

Anyone want to venture a guess as to what he is?

Attachments

• IMG_6024.JPG
    IMG_6024.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_6031.JPG
    IMG_6031.JPG
    187.8 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_6033.JPG
    IMG_6033.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_6035.JPG
    IMG_6035.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 337
I'm no expert (so don't poke fun LOL) but if he were a little more colored up I would guess a baby carpet. Congratulations by the way. :D

Congrats! Ozzie is absolutely adorable! He is so tiny and so cute crawling out of the deli cup and eating that Dubia. Looking forward to watching him grow up.

I'm no expert (so don't poke fun LOL) but if he were a little more colored up I would guess a baby carpet. Congratulations by the way. :D

Well, I thought about getting a carpet, but no, he's no carpet. He should get quite a bit larger than a carpet.

Congrats! Ozzie is absolutely adorable! He is so tiny and so cute crawling out of the deli cup and eating that Dubia. Looking forward to watching him grow up.

Thanks Jann, It's been a while since I've had a baby cham. They're cute, but grow up so fast! The little guy was under 4 grams today.

Lol, I guess I'll take the half right. I kept getting thrown off by the lateral line. It wasn't segmented like most young oustie's and not prominent like most young pardalis. This was a toughie. Congratulations though, he looks amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom