My new baby boy *courtsy of Romeo*

luvbug237

Just received my newest family member this afternoon, male BB Ambilobe. His name is Mojo!
He's looking a little stressed right now but of course that is to be expected after flying overnight. He ate a worm from my hand once I got him into his cage which was so amazing. I know he's hungry and all but it was super cool to have a little bonding moment so soon. I gave him a bunch of water that he sucked down and I let some crickets go free while he got comfy in his new home. I can't wait to go back home and see him!! I will take a couple more pics as soon as he calms some :eek:

Attachments

• Mojo12.jpg
    Mojo12.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 132
Hey Mojo..he's nice!!! I can't believe he got shipped all the way to Alaska yikes:eek: I would have been nervous too Drcrossfire. I'm glad he's safe. Awesome little guy!:cool:

Right? Alaska seems Sooo far away! But now my goal is to send one to every state :)

How's the temps up there? When does it get warm?

Hello! Here is a pic I just took earlier today. Not the best I apologize but I will try again soon. I am trying to not bother him too much right now so he can get settled in. He seems to be a little scared when I come around. He ate a TON of crickets today lol I am definetly going to need a larger supply of crickets around as much Jackson doesn't eat nearly as much as Mojo does!! I sure hope he's happy!!! :eek:

It's actually need a little chilly the last couple days due to rain but the temp right now is ranging 55-65. I'm hoping to be able to take him outside a couple times before winter gets here. I just need some sun! We actualy had our hot days about two weeks ago and it was in the high 80s! I don't think we will get that again but hopefully some 70s here soon!

Attachments

• Mojo(day3).jpg
    Mojo(day3).jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 87
here's another... I had him out earlier and this is where he ended up lol... i let him walk back into his cage after the picture - he didn't look too thrilled!

Attachments

• Mojo(head).jpg
    Mojo(head).jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom