My New Ambilobe Baby

susieqff

Hi Everybody!!!
Wanted to share my new baby with all of you.
He is from Chameleon Paradise, Sired by Candy Cane.

It was so darn cold but he was okay with the heat pack in his box...just wanted out!!!

He has eaten, drank and wandered all over his cage and watched me feed his room mates.

He has so much color for such a baby!!!
He is just adorable.:D

6qixL.jpg
VT7BM.jpg

YaWbB.jpg

Susie

Lol!

Omg he's so cute!!!! Candy Cane is very handsome!!! I know your new boy will grow up just like him! What is his name!?!?!?!?

Lol!

Omg he's so cute!!!! Candy Cane is very handsome!!! I know your new boy will grow up just like him! What his name!?!?!?!?

Baby for now....Something will come to me.
I couldn't decide what I wanted: a Nosy Be, a Faly....
But when I was looking I kept coming back to look at Candy Cane.
He is really cute!!!! And a piggy too!!

I know, I just picked up my nosy be 3 weeks ago, my first cham!!

He's so cute!!! I am sure a name will come to you soon after you get to see his personality after a few days!

susie he is so cute :) he looks JUST like philip :D little brothers!!! congrats!! candy cane has a good gene pool! mine is adventerous as heck too!! :)

I know, I just picked up my nosy be 3 weeks ago, my first cham!!

He's so cute!!! I am sure a name will come to you soon after you get to see his personality after a few days!

Congrads!!!!! Welcome to the world of Chams...It's amazing.:)
Oh I wanted another Nosy Be...my avatar is Liberachi..I had him for more than 8 yrs..he was like a dog...crazy friendly...
You will love yours.

Yeap...a name will come to me....

Thank you :) Liberachi is really handsome, I am glad he had a long life with you!

Are there any names you are thinking for him already? All of my oranda goldfish are named after transformers....the poor things....hahahahha so it was only right to name my cham one too...

He kinda looks like a Yoda to me or Panthro ...from Thundercats :)

Thank you :) Liberachi is really handsome, I am glad he had a long life with you!

Are there any names you are thinking for him already? All of my oranda goldfish are named after transformers....the poor things....hahahahha so it was only right to name my cham one too...

He kinda looks like a Yoda to me or Panthro ...from Thundercats :)

he kinda looks like a Douie to me :D or Dewie, either way you spell it thats hat he looks like to me :)

Back
Top Bottom