My new addition to family.. Not reptiles sorry

Hello..
Sorry that I can't contain my excitement.
I need to show off my new addition to the family. He is now still cared by his mommy and will be ready for me to pick up on April 6.

He is a goofy puppy. He loves to run around and yes.. sometimes he tripped because of his ear. But, he beats the myth of Basset being lazy.
Help me name him, guys? :)
View attachment 20421

There's a young Basset in my little AK bush town who is one of the most energetic dogs around. He is a diehard car chaser. It is hilarious to see him leaping with ears flying through snow deeper than he is tall, over logs and brush piles, through streams, on those short legs.

Call me superstitious.. But, eversince I got this little puppy I have been getting lucky strikes lately.
I just won two illustration competitions in a row (LA and worldwide). My work will be published this october.

I love my puppy! He will be spoiled.. along with the chameleons and the rest of the family of course :p

Do you have the proper enclosure for your new pet? Did you think of getting UVB lighting and plenty of crickets? Is he wild caught?? :D

Nice dog you will have! I'm sure you won't regret your choice! :)

It's OFFICIAL!
Ladies and Gentlemen of the chameleon forum, meet Gustav Klimt (or Gus for short)!!

DSC04047.JPG

Back
Top Bottom