My new addition. Ares.

Kostas

So today I went to local mom and pops shop cuz they had mellers last week and I was really interested in him. Started talking with owner and what not and instead of mellers got cb nosy komba ( or something like that lol) still gonna have to read up on locale. He had couple minor burn marks on his skin but nothing major and hopefully they fade with time. Mire pics later once I get to PC

Anyway here's Ares. image.jpg

Hmmmm Never heard of that local but regardless you got a nice boy there!

Just found some google pics of nosy komba might be what you got after all.

Hmmmm Never heard of that local but regardless you got a nice boy there!

Just found some google pics of nosy komba might be what you got after all.

Thank you :) Yeah i wasn't sure bout that locale either, but boy was pretty regardless so i took him. And started reading up on locales and i guess its just really rare specially for cb ones.

Where did you get him? I'm in Jax too...
It would be House of Reptiles on Beach blvd. Owner did tell me breeder supposed to come in today or tomorrow to pick em up, cuz shop owner was only able to sell half of em. I think theres 3 more brothers left if breeder didnt pick em up yet.

I love that place- do you have other chams?

Yeah that small shop is nice and they do have quite few reptiles to choose from :) This is my 2nd chameleon (actually only my 2nd lizard in my life). I have 6 month old male carpet (Hypno) :)

If you don't have a herp vet go with Dr Rossi in Riverside. Glad to see the River City representing! Cause they are dang sure not in football...

If you don't have a herp vet go with Dr Rossi in Riverside. Glad to see the River City representing! Cause they are dang sure not in football...
Oh glad you told me :) Thank you.
Was actually wanting to do checkup for carpet for couple weeks now. Will do both of my boys fecal in 2 weeks. :)

Back
Top Bottom