My Little Old Man Mufasa

Jann is just an inspiration to everyone and proof that although chameleons have their share of problems with tlc they can live long and happy lives.:)

Hes looking great jann! Still showing those colors like a young man. Hes one lucky man to you and your husband.

You guys/gals are just too kind!

I told my husband people on the forums were talking about him and had him read the post. We both thank you for all of the kind words. We both love our pets and couldn't imagine not doing everything possible to give them a healthy happy life.

Jann, He is absolutely beautiful!! Your husband has done a wonderful job making a catch net! You are a wonderful example of giving the greatest care possible!

Jann is just an inspiration to everyone and proof that although chameleons have their share of problems with tlc they can live long and happy lives.:)

I agree! Jann is an inspiration to all of us that keep chameleons. I just hope to get to go to her house one day. He looks great for an old man and kudos to your husband for all that he does.

Every time I see that Jann has posted pics I make sure to read that thread. I know that my eyes will be in for a treat and Mufasa is no different. He's amazing for being 6 - I even called my hubby over to take a look and he was blown away as well. Great job with your little ones, Jann, they really reflect the love you give them on a daily basis!

Michelle

Thank you for the very nice comments about Mufasa. He has his good days and his bad. He had a very good day today and enjoyed hanging in his tree outside. :)

I remember him from a while back. His colors are so vibrant. He is a tough guy. A good looking boy.

Thank you! He is a tough guy. This little man has been around awhile. He spent the first four years of his life with my daughter as a breeder. I now have him and two of his sons. He has kids, grand kids and great grands out there. :)

He is awesome Jann! But what is more awesome is the care you and your husband give him. I am always blown away by your thoughtfulness and how all-in you are when caring for your "kids". You really have set the bar for all of us as to the level we should all try and reach.

He is awesome Jann! But what is more awesome is the care you and your husband give him. I am always blown away by your thoughtfulness and how all-in you are when caring for your "kids". You really have set the bar for all of us as to the level we should all try and reach.

Thank you Rob. You are always so very kind.

Back
Top Bottom