My Last Post...

KShook

Avid Member
This will be my last post for quite a while...Thought I would post my crew before they go to their forever homes! If anyone is interested in my Veiled Pair shoot me a PM - Sambava's have been called for.

Thank You all for your love and support of my chams & most of all the wealth of knowledge I've learned on here though out these last few years.

Hope You Enjoy!!

First Up Is My Mean Boy ~*Blaze*~
"No Matter how much of a jerk he is..I will always love him and especially his fantastic Red/Orange Colors!" He's by far my most radiant cham yet! I will certainly miss him..

Chams018.jpg

Chams019.jpg

Chams020.jpg

Next we have his Future GF who is also a bit on the moody side!!

Chams006.jpg

Chams014.jpg

Camo who I rescued off of CL - As you can see his Major Burn Scars on his Casque and his Spinal Spikes...Poor guy! But he's all healed up "has been for a while now" and can be a jerk at times..But he's also my Turquoise Beauty "At least I think so.."

Chams011.jpg

Chams012.jpg

And last but not least his G.F - Who is also...MOODY

Chams023.jpg

Chams007.jpg

And of Course Aquarious My Blue Ocean...Who is now at his new home & I Miss Dearly...Here's a couple pics of him before he left me..I'm sad to say that I actually cried when I left...This is the last thing I want to do "Is to re-home all my beloved Chams...But deep down I know it's the right thing that needs to be done."

123456008.jpg

123456009.jpg

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys these last pics of my guys, I hope those who adopt them will continue to post/update me on how there doing...& Thank You to those who have inquired about them.

Fair Well For Now!
~*KAYLA*~

well miss you:D:D:D
good luck with the little boy:D:D:D
and one last farwell:(:(:(

YOU BETTER POST one big im BACK thread when you come back cause well all be waiting for you!!!
BYE

Congratulations on being a Mom to a human Baby:D
Enjoy, just wait til you see how fast this baby grows Don't forget-no misting and don't worry if there is no shed!

See you soon :)

you will be missed, thanks for all you have done, and im sure your chams will miss you too.
stop in and say hi now and then

babies are great! my wife just had our first and it's a big change but she swears it's the best thing that ever happened to her. we had to scale back too but now we're happy as ever. congrats

Back
Top Bottom