My Jacksons

PantherVeileD

I got Mr. and Mrs Jackson several months ago from Forum member LUCKY.
Also another female jackson from craigslist. Just some update pictures I like to share.

Here is mr. jackson (weigh in at 32g)
IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

Mrs Jackson! (weigh in at 41g)
IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

Janet Jackson. (weigh in at 39G)
IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

Do you guys think Mrs Jackson is gravid?

Also if Janet Jackson is a red phase?

Sorry pictures so blurry..

Biting my nails to see if I should add more to my collection...

Last edited:
Nice Jacksons, I love the color on Janet Jackson. On adding more, do you have time, space, money & desire? If you have those, not necessarily in that order, then I would go for it. Bottom line only you know what is good for you.

Mr. Jacksons horns are absolutly stunning!! What a handsome man!

Mrs. Jackson and Janet (I lol when I read the name ;)) are beautiful!

I can't tell you if Mrs. Jackson is gravid or Janet is a red phase, I just wanted to compliment your pretty babies :D

Aww! They are beautiful! Is Mr Jackson fully grown? I would love one like him - they don't grow very big do they? I am becoming more drawn to the chams with horns - they look like little living dinosaurs!:D

Nice jacksons. :)Maybe a top view shot of mrs Jackson would help better in determining if she is gravid or not.

thanks again Laurie! I am just a lil stress off of work and 2 of my 48" uvb t8 bulbs and fixture i ordered from LLL is not working properly. I got all of the three things you mention and thats why we are all here on this forum.

Thanks for the compliment Jessica! yeah keen aka lucky named them Mr. Jackson and I believe Mrs. Jackson.. Everytime I look at them the song I'm sorry Miss Jackson by OUTKAST comes to my head. Since they remind me of music I named the other one Janet. Just sharing a little story of how I came up with the name.

Miss Lily: yeah I myself dig the horns! I really want to get my hands on the Mt. Kenya Jacksons Chameleon(Jacksonii Jacksonii) Even the females have three horns! http://www.flchams.com/inventory_all.asp?id=1034&cham=Jacksons Chameleons For Sale

I believe Mr. Jackson is about a year old. They don't get that big at all, compare to male veiled and panthers.

Thanks for the compliment Jessica! yeah keen aka lucky named them Mr. Jackson and I believe Mrs. Jackson.. Everytime I look at them the song I'm sorry Miss Jackson by OUTKAST comes to my head. Since they remind me of music I named the other one Janet. Just sharing a little story of how I came up with the name.

Holy Moley! I haven't thought of that song in a while! Great name story!

hehe you truly are a night person.!! your still up? or you just woke up.. I just got off work not too long ago but now I feel like I still have lots of energy for some weird reason..

Nice jacksons. :)Maybe a top view shot of mrs Jackson would help better in determining if she is gravid or not.

I am assuming she mated 2-3 months ago and just curious about her color patterns. I didn't keep track of her weigh and behavior but only time will answer my question.

hehe you truly are a night person.!! your still up? or you just woke up.. I just got off work not too long ago but now I feel like I still have lots of energy for some weird reason..

LOL Just got home from a 8 mile run :D Now hopefully I will be able to sleep :) 24hr fitness knows me well lol

8 miles at this time.. nuts!! but I give you props. that is an outstanding job that your motivated to stay in top shape. I did 4 miles around the lake and im poop. I have a thread mill in the living room.. that didn't last too long... now that threadmill is just a coat hanger... ahah

Your names gave me the giggles. Very cute, very clever. Really like your male posing on your arm. He was on the cat-walk and looking like it -- complete with tail curl.:)

Back
Top Bottom