My Jackson was pregnant wnd due any time

dke71

My Jackson was pregnant and due anytime. However I came home today and she was on the floor with blood coming from her mouth, very ill and what looked like possible babies What could have happened. I have another one pregnant and worried. She was eating drinking and had normal activity.

could you fill out the how to ask for help form so we can get an idea of what your husbandry is? tbh I really have no idea because she couldn't be egg bound, they bear live but she may have had a parasite, that's my best guess

My Jackson was pregnant and due anytime. However I came home today and she was on the floor with blood coming from her mouth, very ill and what looked like possible babies What could have happened. I have another one pregnant and worried. She was eating drinking and had normal activity.
I would recommend taking her to the Vet if her condition does not improve in a couple of days.

We need pictures... I’m assuming she was dead when you found her?

Back
Top Bottom