my intro

HerpZilla

Hay, My name is Tom, originally from Cleveland Ohio, now near Geneva Ohio. Long time herper and had tons or herps in the 70s. Always a lizard person, and have been lizardless for years now. I raised, or attempt to raise Jacksons Cjx back around 2002. Ton of babies and learned a ton on these guys, but babies are just very hard to get to a few months.

So, I have been looking at a few sp, panthers are up in the top 2-3 sp. But I just got off the phone with Jim from The Chameleon Co. WOW,, we were on the phone a long time. Great guy and I received a schooling on panthers lol But I deeply appreciated it.

I still love Jax, all 3 sp. But it seems I may be trying panthers soon. I will need to make a few cages again and a watering system.

Im not sure I have anything in my profile yet,, but my personal site is mett.com.. no sales or anything,, just me and my family and why I say HAY not Hi..

Tom

Welcome to the forum!!!! We are glad you are here!!!! It may take a little time but when you are ready and need any help you will find this forum and it's members VERY helpful. You mentioned you kept lizards in the 70's so you dated yourself like some of us old guys here, LOL I currently keep Panthers and Triceros Jacksoni Jacksoni and love them both!!! ( but I love ALL chams) I find the Jackson's easy to care for if you simply keep them in the correct environment. Whatever Cham or chams you decide to keep you will find many very experienced people here who can help you. Again WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION !!! LOL

Did you breed you jax jax?

The Cjj are so purty. And yes I'm dated. 54 my body is 94 but emotionally 14 so it all works out :)

Yes lot is stuff way back when as I worked at a shop that mainly did herps. Went thru my lizard phase then large snakes then parrots.. Then I did it all again in 2001=present. I still have 2 macaws I am looking to sell to a special home.

Since I had so many things its hard to find something I really want. There is a little gecko at the top of my list C peguensis. But they are now $100s.. Last ones we bought were $15 lol.

All I have now are some small western hog nose. OH MY ,,, I have pinkies laid out lol OK let me feed my snakes .

POOF

Sounds ALOT like my past!!! What kind of macaws do u have now, I had several but my favorite two were a blue and gold and a Haisans macaw (spelled wrong)

macaws

I have a blue and gold and a green winged. the GW is just funny with his vocals.Only reason i need to sell is i want my birds upstairs with me, and my tiny house does not ahve room. VERY bad back and need 2 knee surgeries. So stairs kill me.

Although,, I vision cham cages in the basement lol. They just dont need that personal attention and these guys although caged separately need to stay together. I have been trying for well over a year. I toss flippers and breeders out after they lie to me about their plans.

I sold off all my amazons over the last few years. I will keep another blue and gold and my 1 conure.

I have been going though this lizard list of ideas for 2 years lol. I am NOT rushing into a buy again.

Back
Top Bottom