My husband made me a chameleon Christmas light.

Jann give Mike a big congrats from me, Luie can now live forever. I would love a good picture of the art work. It adds beauty to your Christmas.

I LOVE IT!! I saw the beginnings on FB, and I immediately went and told Dustin he should make me one! haha! :) That is so creative, and looks absolutely fabulous! Luie is very impressive recreated in Christmas lights!

-Amanda

Thanks everyone! I love it too! Walgreens has pink Christmas lights and he said he might add a tongue with a bug on the end later.

The lights don't change colors and the back is a a big conglomerate of lights and cords. I'll get a pic and post it for you Chad.

Thanks everyone! I love it too! Walgreens has pink Christmas lights and he said he might add a tongue with a bug on the end later.

The lights don't change colors and the back is a a big conglomerate of lights and cords. I'll get a pic and post it for you Chad.

That is way cool Jann. Will he take orders? ;)

Have the pink lights be the blinky kind then it will look like the tongue is moving. :D

That is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

Will you be selling them at the Pomona show in January? Chams1 can carry them at her booth. She's already selling a smaller version! ;)

My husband was floored. And, of course, he's a little nervous now because I'm thinking how cool that would look on our rooftop. LOL.

BY THE WAY, I WOULD HAVE A VET TAKE A LOOK AT THAT FRONT LEG :p

000_0497.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom