CheShiR

Home I keep a lot of reptiles. Only reptiles. And they are very, very much! :D
Here are some of my favorite animals:
1) Boiga cyanea and Boiga nigriceps

2) Rhacodactylus ciliatus

3) two of the four Lampropeltis getulus californiae

4) Varanus salvator

5) one of the three Pogona vitticeps

Hello, welcome to the forum :) You have a great home zoo! I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of those fantastic pictures........

My Chlamydosaurus kingii. These stupid lizard broke all the scenery in the terrarium with their courtship dances! And even broke the door in the terrarium! Now, they can walk around the room when they want. On weekends, I sometimes wake up from what these fools are worn and jump over my beds like little elephants! : D

WOW!!....what a great collection, although I could do without the snakes in the house, they all look in great shape and healthy.....congrats on a beautiful zoo.

Awesome collection, and great pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Question though, which species of frog is the last one?

Thank you all for your kind words! I'm really pleased to read this! :)

coldbloodedAL, frog on the last photo is called Osteopilus vastus. It is still small, but when it is grown, it will be a little different color.

Snootchie0210, those red frog called Dyscophus guineti. Unfortunately D. antongilii in Moscow is almost impossible to buy :(

very nice !! I was almost going to ask when the zoo is open for visits- until I saw you live in Russia !! ::eek::p:eek: that would be one long road trip :p

little leaf, yes, go to visit it would be a long time :D But I'm always happy to receive guests. To my house often friends come to look at my animals :) My friends say that I have at home more interesting than in the Moscow zoo, because of all the animals you can stroke :D

And this is one of my favorite lizards - Eublepharis macularius. They were very interesting to watch. These lizards are always busy with something! Male, for example, loves to dig. And they're always smiling! :D

little leaf, yes, go to visit it would be a long time :D But I'm always happy to receive guests. To my house often friends come to look at my animals :) My friends say that I have at home more interesting than in the Moscow zoo, because of all the animals you can stroke :D

Hahaha...you have good friends too! My friends tell me to stop talking about the lizards :D

Ha-ha-ha! I have the same situation :D When my friends ask me to stop talking about lizards and snakes, I answer them to stop asking me about it :D

Back
Top Bottom