My guys new set up.

Phoenixguy77

here are a few photos of Home-Slices new set up. I got a few wall planters and put some Pothos in the planters running natural fiber rope between the two planters and some bio-vine from his cage to the planters. So far he seems to love it he has been running laps back and forth all day exploring. Let me know what you all think. I'm also throwing in a few pics of him as well... He doesn't like the camera much.

Attachments

• 100_1650.jpg
    100_1650.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 209
  • 100_1651.jpg
    100_1651.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_1652.jpg
    100_1652.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_1656.jpg
    100_1656.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_1660.jpg
    100_1660.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 233
I'm dying to do something like this for my little dude but with a cat in the apartment, not a very good idea.:( (sigh) One day. Lol!

Ya I can see where that would be a problem lol. I only let him out when I can be in the room watching him. But he loves it. Here's hoping I can keep the plants alive.

really nice im going to have to do something like this, whenever im home my guy demands to free range, but hes alot to watch, your setup looks like it would keep him contained to one area well. Great Job thx for sharing

really nice im going to have to do something like this, whenever im home my guy demands to free range, but hes alot to watch, your setup looks like it would keep him contained to one area well. Great Job thx for sharing

Thanks for the words of encouragement. its always nice to hear when someone thinks your doing something right. And your absolutely right they are a lot to watch but i only let him out and about when im in here with him and can keep an eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom