My Guy :)

MrTommy

Hello :) signed up yesterday thought show my little yemen off (Tommy) Think he's around 3mouths got him just over a mouth ago.

I was just wondering is there anyway you can make them okay with touching him in the viv? He's fine with my hand in and eats of my hand just when I go to touch him he puffs up.

P.S I have removed the moss in the pic as he kept eating it :)

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 140
You can try and get him onto a branch. take him far enough away from the cage that they can't climb back in on their own, and eventually he will just crawls all over you (from the stick at first). Once he gets used to that, keep making the stick shorter and shorter. Until he doesn't mind getting onto your hand. :)

You can try and get him onto a branch. take him far enough away from the cage that they can't climb back in on their own, and eventually he will just crawls all over you (from the stick at first). Once he gets used to that, keep making the stick shorter and shorter. Until he doesn't mind getting onto your hand. :)

Thanks the branch idea actually sounds like a great idea will 100% try it , should I do it every night? + how long should I keep him out for?

Back
Top Bottom