My Girls Hera, Dulce and Sadie

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I love my girls so very much. Up first I have Hera. She's shedding and not looking her best but still a very lovely lady. She came in the house to hang out this morning and I was rubbing some of her loose shed off. She seemed to like that.

sadieandhera50313198_zps86a90bf2.jpg

sadieandhera50313192_zps62f3b10d.jpg

Hera with her tights on

sadieandhera50313169_zpscf9110e7.jpg

sadieandhera50313180_zpse8f5ecac.jpg

This is Dulce my Cuban Knight Anole. She's the sweetest little girl. She free ranges in my house and loves to hang out with me. She spent a couple hours on the screen front porch today and that's where these photos were made.

Dulce5513008_zpsef44b3c1.jpg

Dulce5513033_zps7adb9624.jpg

Dulce5513095_zpsa285ac2e.jpg

Dulce5513120_zps6357b77b.jpg

Dulce spends a couple hours most days on my head or shoulder while I do my normal activities in the house.

Dulceonmyhead413_zps3b021e46.jpg

Up next is my Sadie lady. For those of you that don't know she is Luie and Camille's granddaughter and my pride and joy. She is such a precious angel and such a joy to be with. These photos were taken on her hibiscus tree a couple of evenings ago.

sadieandhera50313015_zpse93b5f6d.jpg

Sadie is just like her grandma Camille and loves to eat the hisiscus flower and some times the leaves.

sadieandhera50313070_zpse7d80391.jpg

sadieandhera50313021_zpsb3c3ae08.jpg

sadieandhera50313024_zpse4cdd45a.jpg

sadieandhera50313033_zps4142009d.jpg

Sadie my lovely lady

sadieandhera50313117_zps1b5347a5.jpg

Hera is amazing! Also I didn't realize how beautiful knight anoles can be! And as always, Sadie looks so elegant:)

Great pictures of some great looking ladies!....I love your anole, I wish Tarzan could have made it through the Christmas storm, I really loved that little green boy.....your girls really are very beautiful.

Your girls are so sweet and beautiful!

Thank you Angela. My girls are so sweet and such a pleasure to care for.

Hera is amazing! Also I didn't realize how beautiful knight anoles can be! And as always, Sadie looks so elegant:)

Thank you so much. Hera is so amazing to watch. I love having her room right outside my kitchen window. Dulce is very lovely and quite a little mess.
Sadie is blushing with that nice compliment.

Great pictures of some great looking ladies!....I love your anole, I wish Tarzan could have made it through the Christmas storm, I really loved that little green boy.....your girls really are very beautiful.

Thank you Sherri. Cuban Knights are awesome anoles. It's hard to believe you can love a little lizard so much. I know you must miss Tarzan terribly.

Jann,
All your girls look beautiful.Hera is awesome looking even if she does have her tights on.She is most definitely everyones dream cham,I know she is mine.Sadie looks great,she's such a little princess.Loved the shot with Dulce hitching a ride on your head.Such the sweet little ladies

Jann,
All your girls look beautiful.Hera is awesome looking even if she does have her tights on.She is most definitely everyones dream cham,I know she is mine.Sadie looks great,she's such a little princess.Loved the shot with Dulce hitching a ride on your head.Such the sweet little ladies

Thank you Dolores. My girls are all special to me. :)

Beautiful photos Jann (like always, between your camera skillz and your pretty ladies).

Sadie looks so adorable with a mouthful of hibiscus flowers :D I think you have a chance at two gold medals in a row with one of those!

I'm off to research cuban night anoles!! I love dulce's face (perfect name because she looks so sweet)

Hey Jann, your ladies are stunning! Hera is so beautiful. Dulce certainly looks like lots of fun. And what more is there to say about Sadie - she's the bees knees!

Deb

Beautiful photos Jann (like always, between your camera skillz and your pretty ladies)..

Sadie looks so adorable with a mouthful of hibiscus flowers :D I think you have a chance at two gold medals in a row with one of those!

I'm off to research cuban night anoles!! I love dulce's face (perfect name because she looks so sweet)

Thank you Eric

I might just have to enter one of these photos some where down the road. I try to only enter every few months and I really want to enter a photo of Sid the next time.

Dulce was named after a lady that use to be a famous Cuban ballerina. She's now the artistic director of the Jacksonville Ballet.

Hey Jann, your ladies are stunning! Hera is so beautiful. Dulce certainly looks like lots of fun. And what more is there to say about Sadie - she's the bees knees!

Deb

Thank you Deb! The girls are so special. You should get one.

They are all fantastic!! Always love seeing your shots Jann.

Thank you Rob. It's about time for some more baby pictures from you.

The ladies are looking great! :D I guess I never thought of Dulce Free Ranging. Very cute! :cool:

Thank you Michael. Everybody at my house free ranges and believe it or not they are all pretty good. Dulce likes to travel once in awhile but she has her favorite places that she like to go.

Back
Top Bottom